zaterdag 15 november 2014

Fashion Friday: Retro dress and kneesocks

Heyhey lovelies!

Another outfitpost for you today. I've had this dress for aaaages now and it's already a bit outworn, but I still wear it. I just love it too much! I bought it in a little store in Ghent that doesn't exist anymore, sadly enough.
This is one of my faaaavourite outfits ever, cute and classy but still a bit sexy with the kneesocks!

What I'm wearing:
Dress: Monsoon
Cardigan: Boohoo
Kneesocks: H&M
Shoes: Sacha
Bag: Bershka






Sorry for the lack of posts the last weeks. I'm not feeling too great and doubting every aspect of my life, including my blog. But I'm planning on giving the blog a total makeover to make it look a bit more professional so hopefully that will bring back my motivation to blog. I'll keep you posted!

Lots of love,
LFR

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten