vrijdag 3 oktober 2014

Fashion Friday: OOTD

Heyhey lovelies!

My first ever outfitpost, eeeeeh! I’m so excited! As you may know, I’ve started my second year of Journalism in a different school and in my class is a guy with a camera (and some knowledge about that thingie) and he was kind enough to shoot an outfit with me! I know the pictures are a bit awkward, but I am still very uncomfortable in front of a camera. I hope you like them anyway!





What I’m wearing: a New Look denim sleeveless shirt, black and white Boohoo leggings, pink Bershka sandals and some cute little rings I found at I Am. This is probably gonna be the last summery outfit of 2014, since the weather is getting colder here. I actually don’t mind at all, autumn is my favorite season of aaall times and I can’t wait to layer up and show you some of my Autumn Outfits!

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this very first outfitpost and I will be back soon with more of them!

Enjoy your evening!

Lots of love,

LFR

2 opmerkingen: