zondag 5 oktober 2014

Beautiful Sunday: My Latest Favourites

Heyhey lovelies!

Lately I've been really loving two new beautyproducts I bought this summer so I'd thought I'd share them with you. After my summerjob (which involved a lot of opening of cardboard boxes with my hands) the skin on my hands and around my nails had become extremely dry. My hands looked absolutely hideous with all the skin peeling off. Handcreme worked for a while, but it only soaked in and after a few days all the dry skin was back because the creme never got rid of the dead skin cells. So one day I decided it was enough, went to Rituals and asked the beauty consultants there to help me with my ugly hands. The lovely lady recommended me a hand scrub and LORDY LORD it has been a lifesaver. I also bought a cuticle cream from Essence to make sure my cuticles look nice and neat.


The hand scrub is called 'Miracle Scrub' with Giseng and Ginkgo Bilboa and has a lovely, soft smell. The texture is amazing too: the little grains almost look like glitter and are not harsh on the skin at all. After the first try I already felt a difference to my hands and after a week of using the scrub every evening before going to bed, all of the dead skin was gone. All of it. 


The cuticle cream has a light texture and doesn't feel greasy, something I was very pleased about. It smells a bit like apricot and when you apply it to the skin around your nails it soaks in almost immediately. That's a big plus for me: I don't like having to wait for something to soak in the skin and not be able to do stuff. 


Conclusion of the two products: Go get 'em. 

Enjoy your Sunday!

Lots of love,
LFR



0 reacties:

Een reactie posten