vrijdag 12 september 2014

Fashion Friday: My Style Guru: Karla Deras

Heyhey lovelies!

One of the first blogs I followed and still my favourite blog of all time is Karla’s Closet, blog of stylist and designer Karla Deras. Ever since I discovered her blog I could spend hours of just scrolling through her perfect pictures. She looks so mysterious, rocks the short hairdo like no one ever could and has a body to die for that she likes to show off with crop tops and tight skirts. Conclusion: I’d go lesbian for her.



I would describe her style as ‘Simplistic Chique’ as she never wears many prints or colors and always combines her outfits with the perfect shoes and accessories. Her outfits look so simple but are yet so GENIOUS: she is the queen of effortlessness. I just can’t get over how perfect she looks in every picture. She’s one of those women who can wear a garbage bag and still look stunning, just because of the way she would style it and her ‘I don’t care what people think’ attitude. She posts on her blog a few times a month and also has instagram and other social media thingies, yet she doesn’t give a lot of insight in her life and therefor she remains a little mysterious. I loves. 


Dat Booty Doe

One of my favourite pictures ever. I mean, just, urgh. Ultimate Perfection.



Sorry for the picture overload, I just can’t get enough of her. Massive girlcrush and style icon. ANYWAY
Enjoy your Friday Night girls!

Lots of love,
LFR

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten