zondag 28 september 2014

Beautiful Sunday: New Goodies

Heyhey lovelies!

So a few days ago I went into the city to buy a new makeup bag (since mine had become way too small to stock all my stuff in) and couldn’t resist going in Yves Rocher, a beauty store. How is it I can never just go into the city, buy what I need and go back home again? So much temptation everywhere.  Anyway, I’ve talked here before about how I’ve wanted to buy some good skincare products but didn’t really know what to buy. Well, on Wednesday I went to Ghent to go out and have a drink with my friends (which was lovely) and afterwards I stayed at my best friend’s place where I saw this skin cleanser from Yves Rocher’s Hydra Végétal range. After reading all the specifics about the product I decided to give it a try.


I decided to buy the cleanser and the toner, both part of the Hydra Végétal range. I tried them out the same night and immediately fell in love. The cleanser is super soft to my skin (something I had been worrying about) and doesn’t feel sticky or itchy at all. The toner has a lovely, soft smell and sooths my skin perfectly. I also bought an eye makeup remover from the Active Sensitive range for sensitive eyes, because the makeup remover I had before made my eyes sting and water like crazy. I don’t know how, but lately my eyes seem to have become a lot more sensitive. I have very bad sight so I wear contact lenses, but I’ve been wearing my glasses a lot more the last week because my eyes don’t seem to endure the lenses as long as they used to before. So that’s why I thought it’d probably be a good idea to buy an eye makeup remover for sensitive eyes. And for now I’m really happy with this one, it doesn’t make my eyes sting at all!

The makeup bag I bought is by Studio Pip, I think it is SO cute with all the little roses and bows and butterflies on it! It was not cheap though (around 30 euros) but I figured that a makeup bag is something worth investing some money in since I use it every day and carry it around a lot. It’s definitely big enough for all my stuff but not too big so I can easily find what I need.

So, I hope you enjoyed my Beauty Purchases of this week, let me know what you like to spend a bit more money on! :)

Enjoy your evening!

Lots of love,
LFR



0 reacties:

Een reactie posten