dinsdag 26 augustus 2014

Tattoo Talk

Heyhey lovelies!

So today I thought I’d talk to you a little about one of my passions: tattoos. I have two tattoos myself (an ankh in my neck and ‘Ama me fideliter’ on my ribs, close to my heart) but that just isn’t enough. I have sooo many ideas for other tattoos in my head, but unfortunately, good quality tattoos cost lots of money and as a poor student I don’t really have that right now. But I know that one day I’m gonna be all tatted up!

For now I have no other choice then just browse the internet, get tattoo ideas and admire other tatted bodies. On my instagram I follow a girl that calls herself MelonLady, a girl with (at this moment) purple hair, a vintage clothing style and lots of tats, and she has a youtube channel as well. Recently she posted a video online on ‘things not to say to a tattooed person’. And honestly, I very much like what she said there.


Sadly, in our society, people with tattoos are still often looked at as criminals. Even in my own family I got a lot of bad reactions to the little tattoo in my neck. But I just can’t and I will never understand how getting a tattoo makes a person a criminal… Sure, there are criminals out there who have tattoos, but there are at least as much criminals without any tattoos.  I almost feel like in our society a tattoo is a mark, something that makes it okay for other people to judge you more quickly.  

Anyway, whatever society’s standards are, they will not stop me from getting tattoos. What are your opinions on this?


Lots of love, 
LFR

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten